The advertisements, if any above, are Google-sponsored.
We have NO drop-in hours, you must have an appointment!
PLEASE DO NOT call before 10 am., nor after 4 pm. 775-461-3530
BARGAIN BASEMENT page!
New & repaired electronics; ....& some household items.
SOME ITEMS MAY BE FREE!
EVER TRIED TO GET A GUARANTEE AT A PRIVATE SALE OR A GARAGE SALE?
WE GENERALLY GUARANTEE WHAT WE SELL!
>>>>>THIS PAGE DOES NOT COVER ALL WE HAVE FOR SALE (OR, TRADE). This is particularly so for electronics items!
1. Two hand-made Baoding Chiming Balls, with case. "Made since ~1000 AD". Rotate them by hand to hear the sound. The Chinese claimed health & mental calmness from their use. With booklet. $25
2. For Olympus D500-L or D600-L: extra memory cards, A.C. Adapter C-7AU, manual, etc. I no longer have the camera, it was accidentally destroyed ...boooo hoooo (dropping things from high up will do that). $10 + shipping
3. Sony tape recorder/player. This is a top-of-the-line unit, it was my own. Serviced and ready to use. High quality, well-built, high performance and with all the bells & whistles and controls. It has a closed loop dual capstan mechanism with multi-motors. 3 heads. Guaranteed. $120, plus shipping if needed. Nothing even hardly near this good a tape recorder/player is available new now-a-days. Sorry about the reflections in the photo. This unit looks MUCH nicer than in my poor photo.
4. STEREO Audio Mixer. 6 channels left and right. Individual reverb on each. Level and tone controls for each channel. Microphone and line inputs. Phantom power for the microphones. Master volume control and master tone control. Both stereo and left and right outputs.
Why so cheap ($20)? What's the deal here?
This came to us for repairs due to the protection light being on ...and no audio output FROM THE POWER AMPLIFIERS. We determined that the entire front panel is functioning properly, and the problem is that one of the 'packaged' power amp sections is NG. Fender Musical Instruments can NOT supply the packaged power unit for the output stage, so we obtained this Fender Passport 300 PRO from the customer. It is not worth the time to repair the power amplifier on a component level basis. Thus, we are offering this as a working 6 channel mixer. Yes, it also has Reverb...each channel separately.
5. This is a Memorex DVD/CD player. Audio/video. Checked out ...and believed to be brand-new. In the original box with all packing and paperwork, etc. It has a remote control which includes all sorts of functions, including slow motion and zoom. This player will work with your HiFi or TV, or both. RCA jacks for outputs but also includes S-video output. It is small and compact, less than 10 inches wide. Black. Note that for video playback it works with all TV screen types, INCLUDING 16:9 and 4:3 types, as it is adjustable for them. PRICE REDUCED to $35.00, plus tax, and it is, of course, FULLY GUARANTEED!
6. I decided NOT to repair this unit's electronics since it would probably cost me a minimum of $36 for parts, plus at least 2 hours of labor, and I could, at best, only recover the parts cost. So, I threw out the amp electronics except for the knobs and smallest PC's;....& only kept for sale this really nice Tolex case with the excellent speaker (which has a goodly-sized magnet). I will sell the case with speaker for $20 to you. The case and Tolex covering is in much nicer condition than the photos indicate....I should have removed the dust before taking the photos.
7. Quality musicians and HiFi replacement speakers, with cone sizes 6.5", 8", 10", 12", 15". Heavy duty speakers; some 8 ohms, some 4 ohms, maybe one at 16 ohms. Some brand new, some rebuilt professionally, some still in original boxes. Brands like Eminence, Fender, etc. Priced under wholesale. These are NOT used/removed from equipment. One of these, in fact the most expensive one, is a Fender-SWR 15" heavy duty speaker ....$83.45 wholesale cost ...plus what it cost for shipping to me. It is in the original shipping box. Make me an offer for any of these. Call for information, or send me an E.
NOTE: I have a HUGE collection of small speakers (5" and smaller). Cheap!
I need the room!
8. Wharfdale Diamond IV 8 ohm speaker in cabinet. Small, bookshelf type, powerful, with a high wattage capacity ...a QUALITY item. Only one of these, and priced at only $10 ...yeah, really! Free if you purchase any large speaker from my stock.
I also have a couple of similar size, both one brand, lower power, both for $10 ...yeah, really!
I NEED THE ROOM!
9. Huge inventory of transistors, IC's, resistors, capacitors, etc. We have also supplied these to shops and hobbyists, particularly since there is no Radio Shack store. About 80% of the transistors are high power types. Many thousands of items. Typically considerably discounted.
10. Tascam model 32 professional tape recorder. Exceptionally nice case with no scratches, no rub marks, and nothing bent. Appears to be all-original. It plays, records, plays back, etc. Heads are in good condition and have good high frequency
response. NOTE: The tape counter does NOT work. The rewind, play and fast forward speeds are sluggish. The 10-1/2 inch tape and empty reels are not included...but the reel adaptors ARE included.
Check E-bay, etc., for how much they are asking for these! At the very worst this unit might need one motor, a belt and a tape counter (fluorescent unit)....and parts ARE available from Ebay or Tascam.
I am asking only $325.00.
Free local pickup or I can deliver to the general area of Carson City, Reno, Lake Tahoe). If shipped, packaging will be at least $25, plus shipping to your location.
Weight, unpackaged, is about 46 pounds, therefore I estimate 55 pounds packaged for shipment.
Might fit in a 22 x 12 x 18 box....but proper padding all around is a must, so might have to be a bigger box or two boxes, one inside the other.
11. ATI Radeon Graphic Accelerator card. Complete with packaging, box, instructions, and installation disc. Does NOT need a fan, has its own gold plated large heat-sink. Very nice item! ATI Radeon 9550 AGP 256 Mb DDR2 8X. There are several versions of the 9550, this was the best one. Just plug it into a slot in your computer. Especially nice if you have integrated video and want to upgrade for such as more intense graphics work, large monitor size, gaming, etc. Tested & guaranteed! I was going to put this new unit in a table-top PC computer, then decided to purchase a laptop. Only $10.
I will consider bartering, trading, whatever, for most things, so ask! I need storage space for ongoing repairs, projects, etc.
12. One piece only of Arabia pottery; genuine, ASK!
14. Classic Royal typewriter. This one is in SUPER condition, everything works properly. VERY nice appearing. This is the more rare original round-key model. The narrow white fuzzy vertical streaks above the top row of keys do not exist, they are a reflection from the shiny nickel rims of the keys. I still use this occasionally. True museum quality. Extra ribbons too, and guaranteed to work properly. Comes with a nicely made cover. $150.00 including extensive manual/history, etc.
15. A more modern long carriage Remington typewriter, $40. This is still in use in my business.
16. Very nice projectors. One is 35 and 2-1/4 (both sizes), 500 watt; other is a 8 mm movie projector. Both in very nice condition, and guaranteed. Ask me about them. I probably will toss-in a viewer and some other stuff, even brand-new spare lamp, etc.
17. I seldom sell my test equipment, but an item will be offered now and then that I no longer need.
This offering is an antique. LARGE Bureau of Standards type of fan-style dynamometer A.C. voltmeter, mirror scale, jeweled bearings, and in original wood-case with leather handle, etc. An antique, but in perfect working condition, and extremely accurate. Suitable for actual use OR museum, these are known for their preciseness and the obtainium these days of a dynamometer style of movement which eliminates errors present in regular analog or digital meters due to waveform distortion. Price reduced to $150. GUARANTEED!
19. I have more household items and 'stuff' on my BMW motorcycle technical repairs hobby website:
Some of those items will be put in this bargain-basement page as (IF!) I get 'around to it' (do you know what a round-tuit, is?).
20 Large, heavy, real gold, rubies, diamonds, Chinese Year of Dragon, Pendant.
Last check/edit: Monday, July 20, 2020