The advertisements above are Google-sponsored.
2601 Alma Ave. at corner of Reno Ave. So. Lake Tahoe
Please DO NOT call before 9 am., nor after 4 pm.
BARGAIN BASEMENT page!
New & repaired electronics; ....& some household items.
SOME ITEMS ARE FREE!
EVER TRIED TO GET A GUARANTEE AT A PRIVATE SALE OR A GARAGE SALE?
WE GENERALLY GUARANTEE WHAT WE SELL!
1. This is my awesome personal piano; which I cannot take with me when we move to Oregon. This baby grand piano is for those appreciating a artist's instrument. This is a high quality Kawai Model GE-1; Serial # 1909644. This fine instrument was made in Japan (NOT Indonesia) in approximately 1990. It has a Dampp-Chaser humidifier and comes with matching piano bench and a quilted piano cover, etc. The black finish is in truly pristine condition. There are no scratches, bump-marks, or any other blemishes. The felts, hammers, etc., are in excellent condition, as is the soundboard, etc. The piano was regulated/adjusted. There are NO known problems. This piano's touch, timbre, etc., is superb ...and better than my previous piano, a Model L Steinway. Sorry about the reflections in the photo, but is best I could do without professional lighting equipment. Call us for an appointment to see and play this fine artist's instrument. (530) 541-1610. The price to you is $4500 (ask any quality piano sales company what they want for a similar condition Kawai grand piano). I can recommend a mover. This fine instrument is one to play, enjoy, and pass down to the next generation. If you find me a buyer, I will consider paying you a finders fee.
2. Free ski stuff (but will accept donations):
My age (81+) and declining physical condition is prompting me to quit skiing. I may or may not ski next season, 2019-2020. All my ski equipment, clothing, etc., is offered here for FREE...but if you want to donate some $, it would be appreciated, as I could use it.
I have two pairs of older straight skis, each comes with boots that match the binding setup for their associated skis. One pair is Kastle RX National Team, 190 size, in very nice condition with excellent condition Tyrolia bindings. The associated Lange boots are performance type, in size 9 or 9-1/2. The other set of skis are Kastle Mid's, in size 175, with same Tyrolia bindings, with Rossignol boots to fit those skis; which are covered in paisley cloth (boots too!).
Available is a plug-in hot waxing outfit, ski jacket, various ski shirts/sweats from Heavenly, and also of my own design, the famous "When Hell Freezes Over, I'll Ski There Too". Even the helmet (53-58) is available, as is a pair of Smith Goggles, blue powder pants, etc. All must go. I am not going to take these items with me when I move to the retirement community.
3. Two hand-made Baoding Chiming Balls, with case. "Made since ~1000 AD". Rotate them by hand to hear the sound. The Chinese claimed health & mental calmness from their use. With booklet. $25
4. Penny and I will move from So. Lake Tahoe, to Milwaukie, Oregon into a continuing care facility, likely in 2020. A very substantial downsizing will be necessary. I am going to sell my own personal HiFi Audiophile equipment. This includes a top quality Sony open reel (3 motor) tape machine; a Sony PS-X7 turntable with top of the line Shure cartridge, and a number of other high quality items. You will have to ask about these, as I have not taken photos nor priced these items. All items will be in top condition and guaranteed. Yes, the house, business-shop, etc....all ...will be for sale. I am currently selling many personal and business items, including repaired electronics items. The motorcycle and the sidecar rig are already spoken for.
5. I probably have left one or two video tape player/recorders. VHS. Cheeep! maybe free
6. For Olympus D500-L or D600-L: extra memory cards, A.C. Adapter C-7AU, manual, etc. I no longer have the camera, it was accidentally destroyed ...boooo hoooo (dropping things from high up will do that). FREE!!!
7. Audio/Video Enhancer, model FA-310, in like-new condition throughout, made by Niippon Shokuhin Sangyo Co, of Japan. Two channels of Left and Right audio input and video input; and same for outputs. Can be used as mono or stereo. 120VAC 50 or 60 Hz input, 6 watts. Video inputs and outputs are standard 1Vp-p, 75 ohms, unbalanced. Audio input is 500mv 47k; and output 500mv 1k. Sharpness is +14db at 2 mhz. Audio noise reduction 9 db minimum at 8Khz. This item is well-built mechanically and electronically, and heavier than it looks from it's size; which is approximately 3 inches by 2 inches by 8 inches. Expected shipping weight is 4 pounds. It has been tested and is guaranteed to be working properly. Comes with Instruction Manual (manual is very usable, but has some spilt coffee staining). The original purpose of this unit was to enhance video during transfer/copying/dubbing. The unit decreased the drop in resolution and improved the signal-to-noise ratio. Videos would have snowy smeared pictures greatly improved. Fading was cancelled, and in general picture quality improved overall. This unit uses the double-delay-line approach, which improved the leading edge and the trailing edge of waveforms; rather than cheaper and lesser quality enhancers that only operated on the leading edge of waveforms. Ease of operation too, only one knob controls sharpness. A noise suppression circuit is included that works on BOTH audio AND video. Hiss is reduced, and NOT from 'cutting highs' as done in lesser units. $25.
8. STEREO Audio Mixer. 6 channels left and right. Individual reverb on each. Level and tone controls for each channel. Microphone and line inputs. Phantom power for the microphones. Master volume control and master tone control. Both stereo and left and right outputs.
Why so cheap? What's the deal here?
This came to us for repairs due to the protection light being on ...and no audio output FROM THE POWER AMPLIFIERS. We determined that the entire front panel is functioning properly, and the problem is that one of the 'packaged' power amp sections is NG. Fender, etc.... can NOT supply the assembled/sealed power unit needed. We obtained this Fender Passport 300 PRO from the customer. It is not worth our time to repair the power amplifier on a component level basis. Thus, we are offering this as a working 6 channel mixer. PRICE REDUCED TO $20.
10, 11,12: gone!
13. VERY High Power Woofer or Sub-Woofer. Originally a Carvin SCx1118A, it is now an non-powered Carvin SCx1118. This has a massive woofer in its original proper Carvin cabinet, that can be used as a very low frequency sub-woofer, or a straight woofer. The Carvin Bass Reflex enclosure is made of 13 ply Russian Birch. The Carvin-recommended amplifier is 500 to 1000 watts, but it will work well at lower power input. https://carvinaudio.com/pages/archive-scx1118-18-inch-1000w-subwoofer
The Carvin speaker is 18", 8 ohms, 3" voice coil, rated at 500 to 1000 watts program material, 500 to 700 watts RMS, and 2,000 watts peak power. The base response extends BELOW 35 Hz! Frequency response of the woofer and its matching cabinet is:
35 Hz-1.5 Khz at -10db; and 40 Hz-1 Khz at -3db. The recommended crossover for use as a sub-woofer is 200 Hz. I suggest using the factory recommendations of low-pass 80 to 120 Hz at 24 db/oct. Low-cut at 30 to 35 hz.
This black Tolex covered (and in GREAT condition) cabinet is equipped with heavy duty roller wheels. There are stock recessed handles on the sides. The entire cabinet is in very nice condition.
If you want really true & solid bass, this is a way to get it, reliably. The photo below does not show well how NICE this entire cabinet really is (Including the Tolex covering). Our price is $150.00....which INCLUDES installing any sort of special speaker jack you would like to bring us; $125 if you install your own jack. The existing 1/4" jack we installed was just for testing. Please supply your jack with purchase, or, ask me. A bargain for a speaker like this. It sold for $$$$ originally!
14. Quality musicians and HiFi replacement speakers, with cone sizes 8", 10", 12", 15". Heavy duty speakers;
some 8 ohms, some 4 ohms, some brand new, some rebuilt professionaly, some still in original boxes.;
brands like Emminence, Fender, etc. Priced under wholesale. These are NOT used/removed from equipment.
One of these items is this one: Fender-SWR 15" heavy duty speaker $83.45 wholesale cost, in original shipping box. Make me an offer.
15. Wharfdale Diamond IV 8 ohm speaker. Small, bookshelf type, powerful, with a high wattage capacity ...a QUALITY item. Only one of these, and priced at only $10 ...yeah, really!
16. Huge inventory of transistors, IC's, resistors, capacitors, etc. We have also supplied these to shops and hobbyists, particularly since there is no Radio Shack store here now. About 80% of the transistors are high power types. Many thousands of items. Typically discounted considerably.
17. Video camera, Colby, BRAND NEW and still in original sealed package. Very simple to operate. 1.3 Mp, 2.4" bright color display flip-out & rotatable viewer. ~3 hours recording time on any standard 4 Mb SD-SDHC type memory card. Supports up to a 16Gb memory card. AVI, M-JPEG format. Will play into a TV, cable is included. Features include still capture, LED low-light assist, 4 X digital zoom, USB transfer port. Uses 3 each AAA common batteries. Comes with installation CD. Will work with most computers ...and it DOES support Windows 7, Vista, etc. You can have it for $13.
18. ATI Radeon Graphic Accelerator card. Complete with packaging, box, instructions, and installation disc. Does NOT need a fan, has its own gold plated large heat-sink, very nice item! ATI Radeon 9550 AGP 256 Mb DDR2 8X. There are several versions of the 9550, this was the best one. Just plug it into a slot in your computer. Especially nice if you have integrated video and want to upgrade for such as more intense graphics work, large monitor size, gaming, etc. Tested & guaranteed! I was going to put this new unit in a table-top PC computer, then decided to purchase a laptop. Only $10.
19. Several assorted types of power cord strip outlets, with spike protection, etc. Most of these are new, most have filtering or other spike protection built-in. Lots less $ here, than at your local store. Prices vary, but range from about $5 to $15. Some of these are already sold;and I've added a fancy energy-saving one. Get these while you can, because once gone, there will be no more from me.
I will consider bartering, trading, whatever, for most things, so ask!
21. One piece only of Arabia pottery; genuine, ASK!
22. A very good camera outfit, for sale or trade. I purchased this entire outfit brand new for a commercial project, it has had only light use, and is in absolutely wonderful condition. It all is fitted into a Halliburton 'Zero' aluminum and padded carrying case. The camera is a Minolta XD11; with the Minolta DataBack fitted (regular back also included). This camera is a true focal-plane type, yet has automatic aperature and shutter modes, selectable, programmable. Minolta was the first maker to do that, long ago, and it was so good that elements of its design were used by Leica in the R4. This camera is rugged, metal and substantial (NOT plastic!). It has been in storage here for a long time.
It comes with a variety of lenses and goodies:
Minolta Rokkor-X, 20 mm F2.8
Minolta Rokkor-X, 50 mm F1.4
Vivitar Zoom lens...this is the Macro focusing Auto Zoom, F3.5, 70-210 mm
The lenses are all auto-coupled.
3X TelXtender...and, yes, it is coupled. This will increase the focal length by three times.
Telescopic lens adapter, you can use your eyeball and the long lens with this!
Spiratone Vignetar adapter, adjustable.
Includes all sorts of filters (including Hoya 67 mm '80A' used for daylight with 3200° lamps), both 55mm and 67 mm polarizing filters, lens adaptors, extenders, Minolta high magnification adapter for viewfinder, Rollei 134B Automatic Electronic Flash (16" to 20 feet coverage and battery OR AC powered), literature, manuals, various shutter releases, lens cases, lipstick type lens brush, you really shouldn't need anything else ...except maybe a couple of fresh AA batteries. Price reduced to $200. Will sell/trade/barter.
23. Classic Royal typewriter. This one is in SUPER condition, everything works properly, VERY nice appearing. This is the rare & original round-key model. The narrow white fuzzy vertical streaks above the top row of keys do not exist, they are a reflection from the shiny nickel rims of the keys. I still use this occasionally. True museum quality. Extra ribbons too, and guaranteed to work properly. Comes with a nicely made cover. $150.00 including manual/history, etc.
I also have a more modern long carriage Remington, used in the electronics business. $40; or, included in the business assets sale.
24. Very nice projectors. One is 35 and 2-1/4 (both sizes), 500 watt; other is a 8 mm movie projector. Both in very nice condition, and guaranteed. Ask me about them. Priced right too! I probably will toss-in a viewer and some other stuff, even brand-new spare lamp, etc.
25. I seldom sell my test equipment, but an item will be offered now and then that I no longer need.
This is an antique. LARGE Bureau of Standards type of fan-style dynamometer A.C. voltmeter, mirror scale, jeweled bearings, and in original wood-case with leather handle, etc. An antique, but in perfect working condition, and extremely accurate. Suitable for actual use OR museum, these are known for their preciseness and the obtainium these days of a dynamometer style of movement which eliminates errors present in regular analog or digital meters due to waveform distortion. Your price is only $250. GUARANTEED!
26. I have an oscilloscope for sale. It is LEADER brand, has a 5" round CRT tube, single channel, 10Mhz response, that is quite adequate for most uses in an electronics shop. It has all the usual sensitivity and sweep controls, sync, etc. This one is available with or without a box of EXTRA BRAND NEW CRT tubes, that you can keep or sell. $50 for the oscilloscope and $80 for the extra CRT's. This particular oscilloscope has been my workhorse for audio and receiver alignment, etc. Included in sale of the whole shop.
Ask about the two channel power meter, oscillator, and AM/FM/FM stereo alignment generator, etc....an all in one instrument. I haven't taken a photo or priced this yet. Used with the oscilloscope, you have what you need.
If not sold, they go as part of all the shop assets.
27. I have more household items and things for BMW motorcycles on my technical repairs hobby website:
Some of those items will be put in this bargain-basement page as (IF!) I get 'around to it' (do you know what a round-tuit, is?).
28. Large, heavy, real gold, rubies, diamonds, Chinese Year of Dragon, Pendant.
30. I would like to find a buyer for Fleischers Electronics Service. I can provide training/transition. $15,000, a bargain, & would cover all the parts, tools, test instruments, office equipment, etc. Are you Interested? Have a serious electronics background and can work at component level for vacuum tube equipment and transistorized equipment? see: business-4-sale, a link to a page on this site. Furnished House and all the BMW stuff, machinery, etc. may be for sale too, soon.
Last check/edit: Wednesday, March 20, 2019