2601 Alma Ave. at corner of Reno Ave. So. Lake Tahoe
This is the BARGAIN BASEMENT page!
New & used electronics; & household items.
SOME ITEMS ARE FREE!
EVER TRIED TO GET A GUARANTEE AT A GARAGE SALE?
WE GENERALLY GUARANTEE WHAT WE SELL!
FIRST: The FREE STUFF (or, nearly!!!!) (shipping costs are not included):
1. Three impact printers for computers: KX-P1624 long carriage Panasonic. Epson LQ-1070 and KX-P1180. All in good operating condition. If you need to use multiple copy forms, these are especially neat to have. FREE!!!
I also have a Canon PIXMA iP4000 photos, etc. printer, very little used. Make offer on this one. Plugs into computer parallel printer port.
2. Commercial long-carriage top-of-the-line printer, Epson LQ-2550, with a few brand-new ribbons. This is a substantially-made heavy duty machine. I might toss in an serial/parallel port adapter so can be used with most any sort of computer. Use plain paper or tractor paper, label paper, whatever.....nearly any size paper too. Power & signal cables are included. No expensive ink cartridges to purchase with these printers, they use old-style ribbon cartridges....probably available at Staples, ETC. Impact printers are slow to print compared to laser printers, and they don't do graphics well... but adequately for text, etc....many purposes,.... text printing is fine, and
adjustable for quality of printing for both text and graphics via programming, and/or, front panel controls.
3. Brand-new tractor unit, Epson 7303W, was for LQ800, may fit others. FREE!!!
5. TWO boxes (6 rolls each box, so was 12 rolls, but I used one, so is only 11 rolls) of brand-new Thermal Fax Paper. I no longer have that FAX machine, as a very heavy piece of machinery accidentally fell on it. These rolls are standard 1/2" core type, 8-1/2" x 98' (216 mm x 30 m). One box is Sharp type FO-20PR6U, other is equivalent from an office supply store. FREE!
6. For Olympus D500-L or D600-L: extra memory cards, A.C. Adapter C-7AU, manual, etc. I no longer have the camera, it was accidentally destroyed...boooo hoooo (dropping things from high up will do that). FREE!
7. Scanner, Umax Astra. I used this on my own computer once in awhile, until I changed to a scanner that does 35 mm transparencies/negatives. This one has VERY FEW hours on it, been stored here a long time, and works perfectly. With manual,
installation disc, parallel port cable, power supply. Connects to standard parallel port...and can work in conjunction with a parallel port printer connected to same cabling; or, serial to parallel adapter. $20...or free possibly.
8. Audio/Video Enhancer, model FA-310, in like-new condition throughout, made by Niippon Shokuhin Sangyo Co, of Japan. Two channels of Left and Right audio input and video input; and same for outputs. Can be used as mono or stereo. 120VAC 50 or 60 Hz
input, 6 watts. Video inputs and outputs are standard 1Vp-p, 75 ohms, unbalanced. Audio input is 500mv 47k; and output 500mv 1k. Sharpness is +14db at 2 mhz. Audio noise reduction 9 db minimum at 8Khz. This item is well-built mechanically and electronically,
and heavier than it looks from it's size; which is approximately 3 inches by 2 inches by 8 inches. Expected shipping weight is 4 pounds. It has been tested and is guaranteed to be working properly. Comes with Instruction Manual (manual is very usable, but has some spilt coffee staining). The original purpose of this unit was to enhance video during transfer/copying/dubbing. The unit decreased the drop in resolution and improved the signal-to-noise ratio. Videos would have snowy smeared pictures greatly improved. Fading was cancelled, and in general picture quality improved overall. This unit uses the double-delay-line approach, which improved the leading edge and the trailing edge of waveforms; rather than cheaper and lesser quality enhancers that only operated on the leading edge of waveforms. Ease of operation too, only one knob controls sharpness. A noise suppression circuit is included that works on BOTH audio AND video. Hiss is reduced, and NOT from 'cutting highs' as done in lesser units. $25, or free with something else.
9. For Bicycle: Blackburn FL-1, standard low-rider bicycle pannier rack, for most non-suspension forks with eyelets. Includes screws/nets/etc. FREE!!
SPECIAL items!! All these items are repaired and fully checked-out, and GUARANTEED!
(1) HIGH POWER Musicians amplifier.
Can also be used for public address, ETC.
Hartke HA4000. 400 watts into 4 ohms. FULL WRITTEN WARRANTY! These are selling, used, for $350-$500 on Ebay. This one is guaranteed to work properly, and is only $218 + tax= $235.44 total
(2) Marshall amplifier:
(3) Fender KXR amplifier. Guaranteed, of course! $125 + tx. This has a 12 inch speaker that was specifically installed by Fender for this model. TWO separate input channels. 50 watts. Reverb. Effects Loop. Tape input and output. Phones jack. 4 channel EQ. Heavy duty castoring wheels and protection bar. Very clean full-range sound. Use for keyboards, guitars, general P.A., etc. Very clean, nice unit.
(4) Alesis Multimix 6-FX.
This is the EFFECTS version of the very popular Multimix 6. Recently gone through by us, and has new LvL 1 and LvL 2 pots, and all effects, inputs, outputs, etc., work properly. This unit can even drive a major system, even a studio. Includes power supply. Guaranteed, just like all our sales items. $100.00, plus tax, and it is yours!
This mixer could be used with one or more of the amplifiers, above or below for a complete cheep audio package for a garage band, or multi-use musician, ETC. Add your microphones, plug in your guitar(s), ....whatever! The effects in this mixer are quite complete too!
In process! Only completed items shown here with photos.
We have received a number of hifi/stereo/video items, both new or excellent condition, a few needed minor repairs. These items were donated, with the understanding that we would go through each and every one, sell them at a very reasonable price to you, and all proceeds (100%,...as we are donating labor AND parts) will go to the Kiwanis Club of Tahoe Sierra, which donates its time, money, donations, etc., for our local children and disabled adults.
We will be working on these items intermittently, but all should be done before Spring of 2017. There are turntables, speakers, DVD and Video players, recorders, amplifiers, complete stereos, etc. ALL WILL BE GUARANTEED ITEMS, and really right-priced to you. Call 530-541-1610 and ask about these items.
I will try to post photos and details in this section as I check/finish these items out.
(1) This is a Memorex DVD/CD player, and checks out and appears to be brand-new, in the box with all packing and paperwork, etc. It has a remote control which includes all sorts of functions, including slow motion and zoom. This player will work with your HiFi or TV, or both. RCA jacks for outputs but also includes S-video output. It is quite small and compact, less than 10 inches wide and nicely thin. Black. Note that it works with all TV screen sizes, INCLUDING 16:9 and 4:3 types, as it is adjustable for them. $30.00 plus tax, and it is, of course, guaranteed! This item could be used with the next item (2).
(2) Complete stereo/Hi-Fi system. You could add item (1) above. This is a Hitachi system, am/fm tuner, amplifier, equalizer tone unit, double cassette/recorder/players, and has inputs for a CD/DVD audio player.....ETC. Complete with two each matching speakers that have woofer/tweeters, rated at 60 watts. Please excuse the poor photograph, I did this with poor lighting on my kitchen table!
UPDATE, 02/25/2017: I have finished the matching turntable for this system. It has the special plug needed to plug right into the system, although it could be modified for use with any stereo system. I have also decided to LOWER the price for the entire system, INCLUDING the turntable. $75 for everything!
Following repaired items are for sale/trade/:
(2) I have TWO complete phonograph-amplifier-speakers systems. These are the famous Califone brand. Amplifiers are powerful, and all the speakers are 12 inch. Can be used for Public Address or even to play records (any speed, all are accommodated from 16 to 78). These are well-used units, but all have been gone through by me personally, and are, of course, guaranteed. Very Heavy Duty mechanisms, these were designed for schools and rough usage. One has and was designed for two speakers, one has and was designed for one speaker. The two speaker model is even more powerful, with more power output and more inputs, etc. Both can be used with microphones, CD players, computer sound output, etc. These can play LOUD! $45 for the two speaker model; $35 for the one speaker model.
(3) Wharfedale Diamond IV 8 ohm speaker. Small, bookshelf type, very
powerful, with a high wattage capacity.....a QUALITY item. Only $12
(4) Fisher Amplifier: 100 watts per channel, 8 ohms, two channels (for Stereo, HiFi, etc.). Model CA-273. Accepts up to 4 each 8 ohm speakers. $60.00
We have the following BRAND NEW items for sale:
(1) Huge inventory of transistors, resistors, capacitors, etc. We supply these to shops and hobbyists, cheap! About 80% of the transistors are high power types. Many thousands of IC's, diodes, etc.
(2) Video camera, Colby, BRAND NEW and still in original sealed package. Very simple to operate. 1.3 Mp, 2.4" bright color display flip-out & rotatable viewer. ~3 hours recording time on any standard 4 Mb SD-SDHC type memory card. Supports up to a 16Gb memory card. AVI, M-JPEG format. Will play into a TV, cable is included. Features include still capture, LED low-light assist, 4 X digital zoom, USB transfer port. Uses 3 each AAA common batteries. Comes with installation CD. Will work with most computers...and it DOES support Windows 7, Vista. You can have it for $12.50.
(3) Spaceship 'UFO' multiple LED camping light. 100,000 hour life rated. BRAND NEW, never out of still sealed package. Contains 48 very bright LED's. Front pushbutton controls whether you use all or some of the LED's; one push and the outer LED's come on; one more push and the inner LED's come on; one more push and they are all on, last push and all are off. I bought two; am keeping one... I use mine when camping, hanging from the top inside of my tent. Uses 3 each common ordinary AA batteries; which last a LONG time. $12.00 You can easily read by even the low setting on this light.
(4) ATI Radeon Graphic Accelerator card. Complete with packaging, box, instructions, and installation disc. Does NOT need a fan, has its own gold plated large heat-sink, very nice item! ATI Radeon 9550 AGP 256 Mb DDR2 8X. There are several versions of the 9550, this was the best one. Just plug it into a slot in your computer. Especially nice if you have integrated video and want to upgrade for such as more intense graphics work, large monitor size, gaming, etc. Tested & guaranteed! I was going to put this new unit in a table-top PC computer, then decided to purchase a laptop. Only $10.
(5) Fender-SWR 15" heavy duty speaker $83.45 wholesale cost, in original box. Make me an offer.
(6) Several assorted types of power cord strip outlets, with spike protection, etc. Most of these are new,
some have filtering or other spike protection built-in. Less $ here, than at your local store.
Prices vary, but range from $5 to $15.
For Sale, or trade:
I have a large number of open reel (reel to reel) tapes and reels. Some 7", but most are the big 10-1/2" large center hub type
reels. These tapes may or may not have music on them, some may be blank. Some 10-1/2" metal reels included too. All
tapes are easy to bulk erase and use them, or listen to whatever is on them. I know that many if not most were professionally recorded. Ask about how many I have that you want, and we can negotiate a cheeeeep price, or a trade.
(1) Business phone lines adapter $5 ASK about this one, it is new, never used, and cost nearly 200.
(2) Arabia pottery; genuine, ASK!
(3) A very good 35 mm pro camera outfit, for sale or trade. I purchased this entire outfit brand new for a commercial project, it has had only light use, and is in absolutely wonderful condition. It all is fitted into a Halliburton 'Zero' aluminum and padded carrying case. The camera is a Minolta XD11; with the Minolta DataBack fitted (regular back also included). This camera is a true focal-plane type, yet has automatic aperature and shutter modes, selectable, programmable. Minolta was the first maker to do this, and it was so good that elements of its design were used by Leica in the R4. This camera is rugged, metal and substantial (NOT plastic!).
It comes with a variety of lenses and goodies:
Minolta Rokkor-X, 20 mm F2.8
Minolta Rokkor-X, 50 mm F1.4
Vivitar Zoom lens...this is the Macro focusing Auto Zoom, F3.5, 70-210 mm
The lenses are all auto-coupled.
3X TelXtender...and, yes, it is coupled. This will increase the focal length by three times.
Telescopic lens adapter, you can use your eyeball and the long lens with this!
Spiratone Vignetar adapter, adjustable.
I think there is available an adapter made by some company that would even enable the use of these excellent lenses on digital cameras. I have more not listed that goes with this outfit. Includes all sorts of filters (including Hoya 67 mm '80A' used for daylight with 3200° lamps), both 55mm and 67 mm polarizing filters, lens adaptors, extenders, Minolta high magnification adapter for viewfinder, Rollei 134B Automatic Electronic Flash (16" to 20 feet coverage and battery OR AC powered), literature, manuals, various shutter releases, lens cases, lipstick type lens brush, you really shouldn't need anything else...except maybe a couple of fresh AA batteries and some film! Will trade/barter. ****OPEN TO OFFERS!!!!!
(4) Classic Royal typewriter. This one is in SUPER condition, everything works properly, VERY nice appearing. This is the rare & original round-key model. The narrow white fuzzy vertical streaks above the top row of keys do not exist, it is a reflection from the shiny nickel rims of the keys. I still use this occasionally. True museum quality. Ribbon, spare too, and guaranteed to work properly. Comes with a nicely made cover. $150.00 FIRM!!
(5) Several electric motors, one on stand (no photo yet, but $15). Photo below is the 3/4 hp, 115VAC, 3450 rpm ball bearing motor. Has, I think, 5/8" diameter shafts. This is a capacitor-start type, so will power a large starting load. Light rust could be cleaned off (or not). Runs great. Pulleys included. $48 FIRM. This is NOT Chinese junk!
(6) We also have more household items, for sale, or trade, at the following page in my BMW motorcycle technical repairs hobby website:
Some of those items will be put in this bargain-basement page as I get 'around to it' (do you know what a round-tuit, is?).
(7) Large, heavy, real gold, rubies, diamonds, Chinese Year of Dragon, Pendant.
I will be 80 in 2017. BEFORE that time I hope to retire to hobbies and traveling. I would like to find a buyer for Fleischers Electronics Service, well before that date. I can provide training/transition. ~$12,000, a bargain, would cover all the parts, tools, test instruments, office equipment, etc. Are you Interested? Have a serious electronics background and can work at component level for vacuum tube equipment and transistorized equipment? see: business-4-sale, a link to a page on this site.
Last check/edit: Saturday, February 25, 2017