We have NO drop-in hours, you must have an appointment!
PLEASE DO NOT call before 9:00 am., nor after 4:00 pm. 775-461-3530
BARGAIN BASEMENT page!
New & repaired electronics; ....& some household items.
SOME ITEMS MAY BE FREE!
EVER TRIED TO GET A GUARANTEE AT A PRIVATE SALE OR A GARAGE SALE?
WE GENERALLY GUARANTEE WHAT WE SELL!
>>>>>THIS PAGE DOES NOT COVER ALL WE HAVE FOR SALE (OR, TRADE). This is particularly so for electronics items!
1. Two hand-made Baoding Chiming Balls, with case. "Made since ~1000 AD". Rotate them by hand to hear the sound. The Chinese claimed health & mental calmness from their use. With booklet. $25
2. For Olympus D500-L or D600-L: extra memory cards, A.C. Adapter C-7AU, manual, etc. I no longer have the camera, it was accidentally destroyed ...boooo hoooo (dropping things from high up will do that). $10 + shipping
3. Sony tape recorder/player. This is a top-of-the-line unit, it was my own. Serviced and ready to use. High quality, well-built, high performance and with all the bells & whistles and controls. It has a closed loop dual capstan mechanism with multi-motors. 3 heads. Guaranteed. $120, plus shipping if needed. Nothing even hardly near this good a tape recorder/player is available new now-a-days. Sorry about the reflections in the photo. This unit looks MUCH nicer than in my poor photo.
4. STEREO Audio Mixer. 6 channels left and right. Individual reverb on each. Level and tone controls for each channel. Microphone and line inputs. Phantom power for the microphones. Master volume control and master tone control. Both stereo and left and right outputs.
Why so cheap ($20)? What's the deal here?
This came to us for repairs due to the protection light being on ...and no audio output FROM THE POWER AMPLIFIERS. We determined that the entire front panel is functioning properly, and the problem is that one of the 'packaged' power amp sections is NG. Fender Musical Instruments can NOT supply the packaged power unit for the output stage, so we obtained this Fender Passport 300 PRO from the customer. It is not worth our shop labor time to repair the power amplifier on a component level basis. Thus, we are offering this as a working 6 channel mixer. Yes, it also has reverb...and each channel is adjustable separately! Plug this unit into your power amplifier or powered speaker, etc.
5. This is a Memorex DVD/CD player. Audio/video. Checked out ...and believed to be brand-new. In the original box with all packing and paperwork, etc. It has a remote control which includes all sorts of functions, including slow motion and zoom. This player will work with your HiFi or TV, or both. RCA jacks for outputs but also includes S-video output. It is small and compact, less than 10 inches wide. Black. Note that for video playback it works with all TV screen types, INCLUDING 16:9 and 4:3 types, as it is adjustable for them. PRICE REDUCED to $35.00, plus tax, and it is, of course, FULLY GUARANTEED!
6. I decided not to repair this unit's electronics since it would probably cost me a minimum of $36 for parts, plus at least 2 hours of labor, and I would be unlikely to recover my investment, let alone make a profit. So, I threw out the amp electronics except for the knobs and smallest PC's;....& only kept for sale this really nice Tolex case with the excellent speaker (which has a goodly-sized magnet). I will sell the case with speaker for $20 to you. The case and Tolex covering is in much nicer condition than the photos indicate....I should have removed the dust before taking the photos.
7. Quality musicians and HiFi replacement speakers, with cone sizes 6.5", 8", 10", 12", 15". Heavy duty speakers; some 8 ohms, some 4 ohms, maybe one at 16 ohms. Some brand new, some rebuilt professionally, some still in original boxes. Brands like Eminence, Fender, etc. Priced under wholesale. These are NOT used/removed from equipment. One of these, in fact the most expensive one, is a Fender-SWR 15" heavy duty speaker ....$83.45 wholesale cost ...plus what it cost for shipping to me. It is in the original shipping box. Make me an offer for any of these. Call for information, or send me an E...or come see them.
NOTE: I also have a HUGE collection of small speakers (5" and smaller). Cheap!
I need the room!
8. I have quite a number of speakers in their boxes/cabinets. Some of these are of pretty high quality; power levels from a few watts to 100. All will be cheap. Some I have pairs of, such as a pretty decent pair of JVC speakers, and a Wharfdale Diamond IV 8 ohm speaker, a bookshelf type, powerful, with a high wattage capacity ...a QUALITY item. Only one of those, and priced at only $10 ...yeah, really! Photo is first one, below.
I NEED THE ROOM!...help me get ride of all my speakers and speakers-in-cabinets! Any cabineted speakers not sold or traded will go to thrift stores.
9. Huge inventory of transistors, IC's, resistors, capacitors, etc. We have also supplied these to shops and hobbyists, particularly since there is no Radio Shack store. About 80% of the transistors are high power types. Many thousands of items. Typically considerably discounted. You could also purchase the entire operating business and stock. I'm still working, repairing electronics....wanna make a deal? I really should retire, at my age. (hmmm...maybe I should trade for a motorcycle or something...??)
10. Tascam model 32 professional tape recorder. Exceptionally nice case with no scratches, no rub marks, and nothing bent. Appears to be all-original. It plays, records, plays back, etc. Heads are in good condition and have good high frequency
response. NOTE: The tape counter does NOT work. The rewind, play and fast forward speeds are sluggish. The 10-1/2 inch tape and empty reels are not included...but the reel adaptors ARE included. Check E-bay, etc., for how much they are asking for these! I have not yet done a full/complete checkout. At the very worst this unit might need one motor, a belt and a tape counter (fluorescent unit)....and parts ARE available on Ebay or from Teac-Tascam.
I am asking only $325.00 as it is, now.
11. ATI Radeon Graphic Accelerator card. Complete with packaging, box, instructions, and installation disc. Does NOT need a fan, has its own gold plated large heat-sink. Very nice item! ATI Radeon 9550 AGP 256 Mb DDR2 8X. There are several versions of the 9550, this was the best one. Just plug it into a proper slot in your computer. Especially nice if you have integrated video and want to upgrade for such as more intense graphics work, or have a large monitor, do on-line gaming, etc. Tested & guaranteed! I was going to put this new unit in a table-top PC computer, then decided to purchase a laptop. Only $10.
12. Apple TV adapter/streamer. Streams music, photos, etc from iTunes, on a pc or mac, etc. I purchased this in a big box of stuff and there is no remote control. I know almost nothing about these things (I'm a Windows guy). It has some very fine printing on it, containing A1625, which I assume is the model number. $ back if it does not work. $30 plus shipping.
13.I have a fair amount of assorted computer items, such as a very good router/wifi unit, which I obtained from ATT, for use with ATT-DSL. I'm not using DSL where I have moved to. How about $25...you'll save a lot, compared to ATT prices.
I will consider bartering, trading, whatever, for most things, so ask! I need storage space for ongoing repairs, projects, etc.
13. One piece only of Arabia pottery; genuine, ASK!
14. Classic Royal typewriter. This one is in SUPER condition, everything works properly. VERY nice appearing. This is the more rare round-key model. The narrow white fuzzy vertical streaks above the top row of keys do not exist, they are a reflection from the shiny nickel rims of the keys. I still use this occasionally. True museum quality. Extra ribbons too, and guaranteed to work properly. Comes with a nicely made cover. $150.00 including extensive manual/history, etc.
15. A more modern long carriage Remington typewriter, $40. This is still in use in my business.
16. Very nice projectors. One is 35 and 2-1/4 (both sizes), 500 watt; other is a 8 mm movie projector. Both in very nice condition, and guaranteed. Ask me about them. I probably will toss-in a viewer and some other stuff, even brand-new spare lamp, etc.
17. I seldom sell my test equipment, but an item will be offered now and then that I no longer need.
This offering is an antique. LARGE Bureau of Standards type of fan-style dynamometer A.C. voltmeter, mirror scale, jeweled bearings, and in original wood-case with leather handle, etc. An antique, but in perfect working condition, and extremely accurate. Suitable for actual use OR museum, these are known for their preciseness and the obtainium these days of a dynamometer style of movement which eliminates errors present in regular analog or digital meters due to waveform distortion. Price reduced to $150. GUARANTEED!
19. I have more household items and 'stuff' on my BMW motorcycle technical repairs hobby website:
https://bmwmotorcycletech.info/sale.htm Also has a list of things I want.
...I am also thinking of trading, even the business, for a motorcycle, or electric vehicle, or???
Some of those wanted or for sale items will be put in this bargain-basement page as (IF!) I get 'around to it' (do you know what a round-tuit, is?).
20 Large, heavy, real gold, rubies, diamonds, Chinese Year of Dragon, Pendant.
21. I have boxes full of computer cords, mice, adaptors, speakers, DSL stuff, ETC.....ask about what you need. CHEEEEP.
Last check/edit: Thursday, November 26, 2020