We have NO drop-in hours, you must have an appointment!
PLEASE DO NOT call before 8:30 am., nor after 4:00 pm.
BARGAIN BASEMENT page!
|I usually have many things not listed nor shown on this page. Sometimes for free or extremely cheap. Even some power supplies with various outputs, walwarts, stereo equipment, musicians equipment....it varies a whole bunch.|
This page is primarily for new & repaired electronics; ....& maybe some household items.
SOME ITEMS MAY BE FREE!
EVER TRIED TO GET A GUARANTEE AT A PRIVATE SALE OR A GARAGE SALE?
WE GUARANTEE WHAT WE SELL!
>>>>>THIS PAGE DOES NOT COVER ALL WE HAVE FOR SALE (OR, TRADE). This is particularly so for electronics items!
Speakers in-original-shipping boxes:Fender-SWR, 15", as used on SWR 15 Pro.
Fender Celestion, as used on Blues Jr, etc., brand new. 8 ohms.
Eminence, 15", 140W Pk, 100 W RMS, 40Hz-5 Khz, 8 ohms, 2" VC,
30 ounce magnet. Brand-new.
These heavy magnet, heavy duty speakers can be used not only by
musicians, but on powerful home systems.
I need shelf space for small parts, customer items, etc. I am, therefore, selling these AT WHOLESALE, or below. Your cost, $58, plus tax, for any of these. Buy all three, and I'll knock off 10%, and take a loss on them.
Quite powerful subwoofer. Can also be used upwards into the lower woofer range. Capable of quite high bass & sub-bass sound levels. NON-amplified. Ready to have us install whatever jack you'd like, ...then, you connect to your amp (I recommended a crossover or other filtering, such as active electronics). 500 watts rating! 4 ohms. Special sub-woofer, in original box, which is very well and substantially-built. This is a Dayton Audio Trad 500 DSP unit, which we converted from amplified to non-amplified. Speaker and case in very nice condition...nicer than my crude photos with their reflections show. This came to us from the owner with a no-sound complaint. We determined that the 500 watt amplifier was shorted. Owner did not want to have repaired, which would have been quite costly. We removed the 500 watt amplifier, digital processor, etc. and threw away those items. We are selling this woofer in its original box for only $75 plus tax. That INCLUDES installing your jack, or a common heavy-duty 1/4" jack into the backplate, with any machining required. If your jack will fit any of the existing rear plate holes, without any machining, the total price is reduced to $60 plus tax.
Most every 'mark' on the case, or reflection on the front screen, does not exist.
1. I usually have a couple of modest sized HiFi units of various makes/models/condition. Ask about these...as I usually sell them cheap, yet I usually also guarantee them!
2. For Olympus D500-L or D600-L: extra memory cards, A.C. Adapter C-7AU, manual, etc. I no longer have the camera, it was accidentally destroyed ...boooo hoooo (dropping things from high up will do that). $10 + shipping
3. DVD/CD player. ALMOST BRAND NEW! This unit was purchased for and used three total times, twice on a job we did.....>we took a specially made data disc to a remote site, and played it for about 1/4th hour, each trip, to reset the code on a customers special computer. Once more, to play some Christmas music. Total hours, estimated at about 2 hours. This player will connect with all types of the usual audio devices, ...and....including TV's and home theaters with HDMI connections, and, all just about every other type of connection. It will play every type of standard discs...and a lot that are not standard. This is a good-quality unit.
Brand: Toshiba. My price is less than wholesale! $50, and includes warranty; remote control; and, booklet.
4. SPECIAL! Peavey Pacer 100 musicians amplifier. This is from their SS 100 Series. We have repaired and tested this unit. Peavey hit the bell with this model ...it is relatively small, yet it has a quite good 12 inch speaker with a substantial magnet. This is a professional amp, 45 watts into 8 ohms, 90 watts peak power, with a full arrange of controls, including reverb and master volume and over-drive. Peavey, as well as me, recommends this amp for studio or practice use, or recording sessions, particularly for those who do not want to drag around a big monster heavy amp. This amp has a LOT of punch and a very considerable amount of available overdrive ....it will handle just about any club job, or even some outdoors concerts. Cabinet is 3/4", covered in 34 ounce Tolex, to hold up to on-the-road conditions (The Tolex is in great shape too!) ...it even has professional type metal corners. A REAL spring-type reverb unit is standard on these, and there is a large amount of reverb available, as is also a large amount of gain and overdrive. I repaired the output stage using original Peavey parts. The lowest price I've found on Ebay for one of these is $220, plus shipping. My price to you: $160. We offer a money back warranty! I probably should make this a red box special.
5. Cell Phone range extender! Cisco manufactured this Microcell (also called a Femtocell) for AT&T, who supplied it to their customers, for $$ (plus a lot of begging). Model SC-DPH154-4U-ATT. It turns your home or office area into what amounts to a cell-tower right there. Totally eliminates the problem of a no or very weak cell phone signal. It works on 3G, 4G, 4G LTE, etc. I think ATT wants over $100 for one of these, if they are even still available (ATT has greatly changed what it will do, since the end of 2019). This was one of mine, I have had several, and the last purchase was for two Microcells from ATT, keeping this one for a backup, which I did not use except for testing just before I moved to Carson City. I no longer need this as I have a strong signal for my present cell phone at home and office. This device simply plugs into your computer system Ethernet jack, so it can use your Internet connection ...to be converted to a cell phone signal, which is also amplified. I've been told it will work on other systems, but this was the ATT version, the only system I've checked it on. If you already have an ATT DSL system, but a poor cell phone signal, this is what you want, to get a very strong cell phone signal. It works with DSL, fiber, or cable, and connects to an ethernet port on your modem or router. Not for use with satellite, so says ATT. AT&T says to use this where the existing wireless signal strength is 3 bars or less. My signal at Tahoe was 1 bar inside my house, until I installed one of these, then all bars were lit. There are other uses for this item which I will not get into here. $50, FIRM. It is like new, of course, with original box, paperwork, power unit, etc. It does not cost anything to use this item, using your existing wireless plan. It is possible to add an unlimited calling feature, if you'd like that; I didn't need it. I suggest calling ATT after you plug this into your system, and have ATT "activate" it (it does this remotely). NOTE! You can use more than one phone with this unit! You simply ask ATT to add someone's phone number to the list for your Microcell. My first one of these had the entire extended family with all their cell phones working with this unit, if in or close to my house. A couple of family members also got their own, after seeing what this gadget will do. This device should be placed close to a window for best performance; I suggest a window sill inside your house or office.
This item may work on other systems beside ATT...I have not tested it for such.
50 bucks and it's yours.
6. Replacement speakers (not in boxes). All sizes, from very tiny to 18". ASK.
7. Smith Corona Spell-Right 100. Dictionary, calculator, etc. Very nice condition. $10.00
8. I have quite a number of modest sized speakers in cabinets. Some of these are of pretty high quality; power levels from a few watts to 100. All will be cheap.
I NEED ROOM!...help me get rid of all my speakers and speakers-in-cabinets!
a FEW of the below speaker boxes are now gone.
9. Huge inventory of transistors, IC's, resistors, capacitors, etc. We have also supplied these to shops and hobbyists, particularly since there is no Radio Shack store. Many thousands of items. You could also purchase the entire operating business and stock. I'm still working, repairing electronics, as a part time hobby now; until my prostate cancer eventually becomes too bad (as it is, I cannot lift heavy items anymore, upon Doctor's strong advice). I should have retired years ago.
10. Humidor, wood, glass insert in top, with a lot of premium cigars in it, and three humidroles. Front of humidor has a humidity gauge.
11. FREE! ATI Radeon Graphic Accelerator card. Complete with packaging, box, instructions, and installation disc. Does NOT need a fan, has its own gold plated large heat-sink. Very nice item! ATI Radeon 9550 AGP 256 Mb DDR2 8X. There are several versions of the 9550, this was the best one. Just plug it into a proper slot in your computer. Especially nice if you have integrated video and want to upgrade for such as more intense graphics work, or have a large monitor, do on-line gaming, etc. Tested & guaranteed! I was going to put this new unit in a table-top PC computer, then decided to purchase a laptop.
I had this listed for $10, which I'd donate to the local foodbank or other worthy charity. It did not sell, so, it is now Free (we'd not turn down a donation!).
12. FREE! Apple TV adapter/streamer. Streams music, photos, etc from iTunes, on a pc or mac, etc. I purchased this in a big box of stuff and there is no remote control. I know almost nothing about these things (I'm a Windows guy). It has some very fine printing on it, containing A1625, which I assume is the model number. FREE! It should be around here someplace...but, can't find it...did I already give it away?
13. I have a fair amount of assorted computer items, such as a very good router/wifi unit, which I obtained from ATT, for use with ATT-DSL. I'm not using DSL where I have moved to. How about $25 ...you'll save a lot, compared to ATT prices.
15. Phonograph/turntable records cleaning unit. This consists of a used, but functional, Vac-O-Rec, which has a motor that rotates the record, and internal parts that remove static electricity, clean the grooves, ETC. My price is $35. Sorry about the lousy snapshot.
I will consider bartering, trading, whatever, for most things, so ask! I need storage space for ongoing customer repairs, projects, etc....AND...I don't want to leave my wife, Penny, with zillions of things to dispose of after I'm gone.
NOTE: This business, or all its assets, is for sale. Everything ...that's a huge amount of stuff...is for sale, including all records, literature, test gear, parts. You'll need about $12-$15K. See my business for sale page.
13. One piece only of Arabia pottery; genuine. It must be around here someplace. Where? Can't find it since we moved. ASK!
14. Classic Royal typewriter. This one is in SUPER condition, everything works properly. VERY nice appearing. This is the more rare round-key model. The narrow white fuzzy vertical streaks above the top row of keys do not exist, they are a reflection from the shiny nickel rims of the keys. I still use this occasionally. True museum quality. Extra ribbon (new) too, and guaranteed to work properly. Comes with a nicely made cover and a reprint of the factory manual, etc. Price reduced to $145.00. These sell for about $300 in good operating condition, at Ebay, shops, etc., these days.
15. A more modern long carriage Remington manual typewriter, $90. This is still in occasional use in my business.
16. Gave to a thrift store.
17. I seldom sell my test equipment, but an item will be offered now and then that I no longer need.
LARGE Bureau of Standards type of fan-style dynamometer A.C. voltmeter, mirror scale, jeweled bearings, and in original wood-case with leather handle, etc. In perfect working condition, and extremely accurate. Suitable for actual use OR museum, these are known for their preciseness and the obtainium these days of a dynamometer style of movement which eliminates errors present in regular analog or digital meters due to waveform distortion. Price reduced to $150. GUARANTEED!
19. I have more household items and 'stuff' on a for-sale page in my BMW motorcycle technical repairs website:
https://bmwmotorcycletech.info/sale.htm Also has a list of things I want.
Some of those wanted or for sale items will be put in this bargain-basement page as (IF!) I get 'around to it' (do you know what a round-tuit, is?).
21. I have boxes full of computer cords, computer mice, adaptors, speakers, DSL stuff, ETC.....ask about what you need. CHEEEEP.
Last check/edit: Friday, January 06, 2023